20120422

April 5th - April 22nd : The kitten is dead.

That happy moment when I know I just got a kitten and that sad moment when I realised that he is no longer here.


Just so you know I'm crying when I type this, and I just buried him there in front of my house. I buried him myself. I bring him from upstairs to downstairs and then I buried him. I showed it to his mother, but his mother seems like doesn't realised it that he is not there anymore, that he is not breathing. I cried! The cat doesn't know anything. Why am I showing all this to her? So that she can cry with me? haha silly me. That is her first kitten, and my first kitten too. I just lost a kitten, I just lost a kitten, I just lost a kitten.


His eyes is still watery at that time, his mouth is wide open, his fur shows that he's dead a few minutes ago, there's a lot of  small insects on his fur, he still smells nice. :') He was gasping for air just now I think. My brother told me that his mother put him in a blanket. He can't breathe and he is now dead. The kitten is dead. Who should I blame?



If he is dead because of me, forgive me Ya Allah. I didn't take a good care of him. Forgive me.
I hope his mother won't remember that she has a kitten, or else she will cry just like me. Meowing all day searching for her kitten. 



No comments: