Se-tuhh-pid.
No Islamic Studies tomorrow?
Memang What the efff.
Tell lah earlier.
Darn you college!
Making my life miserable only.
ICI class cancelled,
no ENBE class
suddenly IS also cancelled?
Yeahhh right
Today,
I have class which is Malaysian Studies.
I have to stay ALONE at my house,
just to go to the Malaysian Studies which was one hour only.
Wake up early in the morning, at 5.
*actually i didnt sleep at all and crying like hell
I have to walk from my house to LRT,
then from LRT Bangsar go to LRT KL Sentral.
from there using KTM to go to KTM Setia Jaya.
and waiting for the bus there.
It's raining you know!
I'm waiting for the bus under the rain..!
*luckily there this one aunt let me borrow her umbrella.
I have to go out from my house like one and the half hour before class.
and today my class starts at 9 am.
One and the half hour destination,
just to go for the Malaysian Studies which was one hour.
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
You know what?
My family is now at Johor celebrating Raya.
and I'm here all alone.
*my brother also, but no difference
I'm staying here at KL, just to go to college
and suddenly class canceled.
Pissed off lah weyh!
No one at home.
Nothing to eat.
arghh!
It's 2pm right now,
and i'm hungry!
I want to meet my cousins.
I want duit raya.
I want to eat rendang, lemang, ketupat.
but then this college.
gahhhh!!!
gila lah kau -.-
BENCI.
Luckily, the weather soo calm.
soo cold.
makes me feels sooo relax.
and Taylors,
lengang gila.
never mind.
whatever.
I'm hungry..
Its okay, can puasa.:D
Tomorrow also puasa
syiookkk
boleh mati ooo -.-
Aku dah mula merepek
Salam,
1 comment:
hahaha dear..bertabahlah.hidup org belajar :)
Post a Comment