I already slept , and I asked my parents to wake me up at 12 just now . But I'm still sleepy .. I've submission for 10 sketches on this Thursday , and I've tutorial regarding China (Hwang He) on the same day . Arghhh . But I'm so semangat want to do the sketch which I dont have to submit yet . Bongok kan ? Okay , I dont think I'm gonna do my sketches after this . If not later tomorrow , I'll be sleepy for one whole day . So better I sleep right ?
Soooo what had happened to me on Tuesday .. ? ;)
Nothing much . I'm wearing red shawls just now and I feel haha IDK . Eymin cakap , aku suka melaram . It's a fact actually . Seriously sebab I realised this since I'm in Standard 5 or Standard 6 . Setiap kali ada kelas tambahan dekat sekolah agama , I'll be wearing this weirdoo punya baju . Not like Lady Gaga lah , but I wear oldies punya baju kurung , kebaya . Those baju kebaya and baju kurung its not mine , its my mom punya . HAHA I still remember I wore this kind of baju kebaya , yellow in colour , theres a big flower on the neck of that baju kebaya , and ada terbelah panjang dekat kain . and I'm wearing those stuff pergi SEKOLAH AGAMA . Wearing baju kebaya dengan kain terbelah , ketat pulak tuu siap ada goldas kilat kilat lagi . HAHA How come wehh I can wore those kinds of baju pergi sekolah agama ? If you know Saloma , yaaa that baju kebaya macam kebaya yang Saloma pakai . LOL
Kawan baik aku pun pernah cakap yang aku kuat melaram . Seriously babe , it's a FACT ! I'll not deny it . Farah ejek aku Jangok . AFIFAH JANGOK , which means Afifah suka melaram . I'm not sure from where the word jangok comes from , Perak I think . But haha I dont even care . I love to wear different things everyday . I want people to see me . Maybe I'm not that talkative type of person but I'll love it if people look at me for what I'm wearing . Different things on every different days .
I'm not the kind of person yang selalu beli barang branded . Aku tak nak jadi macam peribahasa "Asal papa biar bergaya" . No no no no . Kalau aku miskin , aku akan buat cara miskin , aku akan beli yang murah murah punya stuff . Aku bangga mengatakan semua tudung yang aku pakai semuanya RM10 . Semuanya . Aku ada nampak yang mahal mahal punya dekat blogshop , mall . Its too expensive and I dont know why kualiti sama je , tapi kena pandai cariklah . Aku lebih prefer "Gaya ada , Duit pun ada" . :P Tapi kalau aku mampu , aku akan beli la jugak branded stuff tu . hihi sebab kualiti dia sometimes masuk akal jugakk
Ms Norma tegur aku tadi sebab aku pakai that merah cotton punya shawl . Dia siap pegang lagi shawl aku . Dia tanya kenapa aku tak pakai yang ada beads ? Then aku just cakap yang aku dah ada kat rumah dah shawl with beads. Then she asks how much aku punya shawl , I said RM10 . Then dia cakap murahnya , mana beli and all those kind of stuff . She said she bought a shawl with inner and it costs her RM40 . Whoahh , for me , that is expensive . I think she loves tudung , hijab and all those kind of stuff but she not ready to wear it permanently I think . She's a nice lecturer btw , XD Wearing tudung doesnt described you as a nice person . NO no no no . Sometimes , a person who is not wearing a tudung is moreee nicer , kinds than us who wear the tudung . Its a FACT btw , :)
I'm wearing this red shawl ,
exactly like this but I wear it different way lah .
Okay enough about shawlss , next !
Tong gave me flying kiss today . Awww so sweet , from far wehhh . Haha and his friends just looking at us , thinking what are we trying to do . LOL But seriously I kinda feel this is sweet , no offence ! HAHA and cute also , no offence ! haha XD There are two chinese guy from Archi course , I love to see their faces , and another two chinese guy from QS also I love to see their faces . Okayy , this is WEIRDOOO ! Actually I hate fair guy !! haha ;D but ... entah ! hahhha CUCI MATA .
Dalam kelas English tadi kteorang tengok movie The Bridget Hornet Diary . Cerita sumpah bodoh weh . Okay bukan bodoh tapi XXX lebih . Awkward gilaa aku bila tengok dengan kawan kawan lain dalam kelas . Nak tutup mata salah , tak tutup mata pun salah . Tapi kalau aku diberi pilihan untuk tengok ke tak cerita tu lagi , brrrr I WONT ! Cerita apa tu wehhh ? Okayy maybe aku yang kolot kot , entahhh ! And ada banyak gila words yang diorang cakap aku tak paham . Baaaaanyak ! Aku dah macam patung dah bila tengok cerita tu , kaku je . Orang lain semua gelak , tapi aku tak . Sebab seriously aku tak faham . Blurrr hahha
Aku dah beli semua buku Architecture , Effective Public Communication dan English yang diperlukan . Semuanya harga RM310 ! For Taylors , this is consider cheap . Because in Taylors they sell a book for RM80 but if you bought it outside the Taylors , it will cost you more than hundreds . So yeahh , okaylaa huh ? For education kan . If shopping boleh keluar ratus ratus , why education tak boleh pulak ? :)
sweetnotes ; sorry , if I'm using Manglish . I need to learn speaks in english . thnks for reading !

1 comment:
jangok is from kelantan or terengganu if i'm not mistaken. sbb my bf always use that word. :)
Post a Comment