http://getaccess.wa.gov.au/careers/profiles/data/OCC28.asp
http://www.careerdirections.ie/CD/DBAllCareerFrame.jsp?id=608
•consult with clients about building projects
•study architects' and engineers' building plans
•measure and estimate building and material costs for projects
•prepare reports about projected building costs for clients
•administer the tendering process for contractors and subcontractors
•visit building sites to monitor progress and check the work is to budget
•recalculate costs if the design or materials change
•certify progress claims from contractors
•manage the payments for contractors and suppliers
•prepare a statement of final account recording the actual costs of the project
•offer services in value management, comparing building costs to similar buildings
•prepare building feasibility studies
•prepare bank reports and offer financial advice to clients
•consult with other construction industry professionals
•Contractor quantity surveyors mostly work on estimating building costs, managing building contracts and monitoring construction progress.
•Professional quantity surveyors focus on offering clients financial advice and estimation services for setting up building contracts. They may also be involved in mediation and arbitration between parties about building contracts.
marshall maxmillan pain
iii. Kontraktor
Di dalam organisasi kontraktor, QS memiliki banyak tugas penting untuk dilaksanakan.
Peranan QS di dalam syarikat kontraktor antara lain:
a. Membuat anggaran penawaran
b. Membuat kawalan kos selama pelaksanaan projek
c. Menyiapkan dan melaksanakan perundingan dengan subkontraktor
d. Menyiapkan kuatiti item-item kerja dan bahan yang diperlukan untuk memesan bahan dan jentera
e. Melakukan pengukuran di tapak untuk tuntutan bayaran kemajauan
f. Melakukan pengukuran di tapak terhadap apa-apa perubahan dan membuat perbincangan untuk menentukan harga
g. Memberikan khidmat nasihat apabila berlaku perselisihan
h. Mengurus masalah kontrak
http://ukurbahan-qs.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As usual , please ignore all those stupid stuff up here . HAHA I woke up at 12 am and try to do some research on Quantity Surveyor . My group mate cannot harap one . haha Today if they dont know how to do the act , i'll teach them . I have lotsa idea right now , after all the research . I'm quite energetic right now . I dont want to feel the pressure , later will make me more stress . Doom doom . Thats why lahhh I woke up just to do some research . Read stupid stupid stuff . LOL Now , its nearly 3.40 am . Haihhh I think thats all for today . Lets see what will happen tonight . Hopefully everything run smoothly . :)
Good Luck Afifah !!
Remember 50 % ~
As usual , please ignore all those stupid stuff up here . HAHA I woke up at 12 am and try to do some research on Quantity Surveyor . My group mate cannot harap one . haha Today if they dont know how to do the act , i'll teach them . I have lotsa idea right now , after all the research . I'm quite energetic right now . I dont want to feel the pressure , later will make me more stress . Doom doom . Thats why lahhh I woke up just to do some research . Read stupid stupid stuff . LOL Now , its nearly 3.40 am . Haihhh I think thats all for today . Lets see what will happen tonight . Hopefully everything run smoothly . :)
Good Luck Afifah !!
Remember 50 % ~
No comments:
Post a Comment