20120109

Sounds stupid, I know.

So, I have this one dream.. yup again.

About a guy who did something in front of I dont know, might be his friends or might be my friends I don't know, but he did something. He sat beside me and without noticing it he said something to me. I remember what he said, each and every words. I can see his face clearly. So clear. But sadly I don't know who is he, his name, his age, and why he appeared in my dream.


That is like what . . the best feeling ever in my whole life?

He said something that totally haha, no one ever said that to me neither in front of me or in front of a group of people like that.


But sadly, it only happens in my dream. Stuff like this, cute things like this, only happen in my dream. Stuff that I-don't-dare-to-do-it-in-reality, stuff that I-won't-experience-in-real-life will only happen in my dreams.

Sounds stupid I know.
You can say whatever you want to say. Its not like you are experiencing it. Its me. It is me who experiencing it and it feels like i don't know how to describe it. The words are so beautiful. So so beautiful.

A face of a guy that i'll never ever forget. Does he exist in the real world?
lol HAHA


No comments: