20110117

bila situasi melibatkan hati dan perasaan .

I went to university today eventhough I dont have class , I've to pass the receipt to the admission office for my fees . The first and second person that I know and I saw in university are , him and her . Booo yaaaaahhh . pffft 

I read your blog . Your blog is good . - FilzaAthira

I met her just now . We study in the same university now . Ohh yaaa I didnt expect she'll said something like that because I know she doesnt read my blog . But how come .. seriously , how come she know my url ? Hmm Maybe I post it in my Facebook . Actually I read her blog too , her english is soooooo good . SUPERB ! and there's these post that she wrote about a guy and yaaa I like it a lot . Love it . That guy should read it .

Heyy I saw an Indian man with his two children . For me , it is SUPER DUPER cute when an Indian man bring his son and his daughter hang out with his friends . Likee seriouslayhhhh . CUTE ! Dahla that Indian man muka macama gangster , but then when he is with his daughter , alahaiii ... sumpah cute ! Im smiling all the way from Setia Jaya till KL Sentral just by looking at them .

Haaa about that guy . He knew I like someone and he wants to 'tarik diri' but then he changed his mind . He said he'll struggle for it , err for me err to get me ahh i dont know .. LOL ! XD Let see , whether he can attract my attention or not . I can feel something actually , but it is not strong enough and yaaaa of course for HIM it is super duper strong . So haha that guy , has to show me what he got . Good Luck .

# I dont want to get involve in any relationship this year , next year , next year , next year , next year , next year till I'm 25 .


notahati ; haih post ni betul betul betul menepati citarasa aku sekarang ni . 

No comments: