20110119

I know I can handle this ,

Allah sengaja datangkan matahari sebelum Dia turunkan hujan , giliran pelangi pulak lepas tu . :)

Maaf sebab tak update semalam . Ada yang menganggu minda aku . Terbeban sedikit . Tapi seharian dekat kolej memang menggembirakan . Jumpa orang baru , maksudnya hairstyle baru .. semuaaa dah tukar . Lawaaaa kot , aku rasa macam nak je puji sorang demi sorang yang dah bertukar hairstyle dengan colour dia sekali . Lalalalala

Semalam subjek pertama yang aku belajar ialah Design Visualizations , diikuti dengan Culture and Civilizations dann English . 


Design Visualizations
Everything is about sketching sketching and sketching . First class terus dah ada assignment .  Tiga jam setengah punya kelas ni buat aku rasa mengantuk sebenarnya . Aku kemungkinan besar akan diajar oleh Puan Norhayati , no more Ms Delliyah .. kinda sad actually . But it is okay , just deal with it . Ohh yaaa , as a reminder .. the worst attitude that Puan Norhayati and Encik Wan hate the most from the the students are .. giving excuses . Yeahhh ! I'm sucks when it comes to sketch , hopefully I can improve . No excuses . 


Culture and Civilizations
I dont know why but I find this subject kinda interesting eventhough it is quite hard . Yaaa lorrr of courselahh hard meh , this subject is all about history . Ntahlah , but the way the lecturers intro it to us .. i mean me , is kinda fun ! And the lecturer of this subject which is Ms Norma said , that she might change the assignments . There will be only one group assignments and the other assignments is individual . Ohh yeahh . I love individual assignments . Seriouslayhhh . Hmm Haaa the lecturer showed us some of the sketches done by her friend , Hailane Salam . Try search him in FB and check out his sketches . They are AWESOME ! HAHA I think I'm gonna stalk his fb after this , to see those sketches . Maybe I can learn something . Yaaa who knows . Hmm ape lagi yehh , ohhh no phone is allowed . LOL .


English 2
Lecturer is a man , Mr Voon if I'm not mistaken . He is quite okay actually . Some of my friends said that he is a bit strict . Kinda strict but lecturer kan , semua macam tu . First class dah ada assignment . Masuk masuk kelas je terus kena buat essay . LOL Again , sucks . In Malay yess Im good at writing essays but english sucks sucks sucks . Hmmm Such a long essay I wrote , haha I think a lot of mistakes there . Then he gave us this paper sheets , he asked us to read it . LOL such a long essay to read and it is about identity , culture , naaahh something like that . Kinda boring . Ohh he said something . If my CGPA is not more than 2.33 then I cant continue my Degree . Also he said If my GPA doesnt reach at least 2.70 for my past sem , then I've to struggle for this sem . Huwaaaaaaa , okay nevermind . I can do it . I know I can . 


Seronok semalam . Jumpa semua kawan . Gelak gelak , bahan membahan , at least aku takdelah ingat sangat sebenarnya ada sesuatu yang kosong dekat FNBE ni . Kindaa empty you know . :/ I know I can handle this , but I dont know until when . :) 

Saya belum bagi awak satu kiss lagi - XianTong

Hahahak ini benda yang paling paling buat aku gelak semalam . Macam manalah dia boleh ingat pasal janji dia tuu , yang dia nak bagi err errr kiss ?.. HAHA cute dowhh . XD 



Hey friends , thank you for hurting me . Im gonna wait until my patience reach the highest limit :) dont try to hide it , because I know .. no matter how you hide it , I'll know it . Okay ? Ohh btw , nice talking to you Darimi , such a release . But I almost cry wehh when we talk about that . But still .. thanks , we should not talk about that anymore . Kinda sucks . It makes me feel sad . Seriously . Okay stop .




notamimpi; worst nightmare ever . WORST ! I'm jealous you fucking kfherguhevjnrwuewhelblsfwpo idiot . Okay semua ni cuma mimpi tapi .. ah shit . 
K bye , 

No comments: