So today , after two days of holidays now I'm back in the college . :) Those two subjects I studied today are Introduction to Business and Effective Public Communication .
Introduction to Busines
" My name is Chang , you can call me Joe . Dont call me Mr Chang , Sir , or Mr Joe . Just Joe . " . Yeahhh thats my lecturer , Joe . Quite Sporting , funny but yeaaa I dont know . This subject I dont find it interesting ..... YET . HAHA . Nooo , I know I'll like this subject . I love business . I love to earn money , just wait and see . So just now we learn aabout business surroundings , and ahhh I can't remember . I mind is not there at that time . heee
Effective Public Communication
Heyyyyyy , sumpah this class cool gila . First time nehh aku masuk kelas Miss Gina . She is quite okay . Not quite okayy but seriously okayy ! So just now we didnt learn anything , we just did some introduction . Miss Gina ask us to tell the whole class someting interesting about ourselves . She also ask us to tell her what we want to be remember of when we die . First I thought it will be kinda boring but it ended up FUN ! I think I'll list down some interesting facts about my classmates . Jillian : I dont eat vegetarians .
Darimi : I'm not black , I'm just dark brown .
Angus : I sleep a lot . When I sit , I walk , I stand , I can sleep anywhere anytime .
Kelvin : I hate dirt .
Syaza : I love fashion .
Ceavs : I sweat a lot .
Faza : If I dont understand or hear what people say , I'll just knock and smile .
Ashraf : I hate smoking .
Syamimi : I love photography but I dont want to be the one who take the pictures , I want to be in the pictures .
Mohammed : I always break something unintetionally .
I dont remember about others but haha yeahh kinda interesting right ? When it was my turn , I stand up and everything drop on the floor . Seriously I feel nervouss and urghh ntahlaa . :/ haha My interesting fact is I born on the 1st January .. and I dont want people to remember me when I die . :) Overall I love this class and I love all my classmates . hihi
After I finished all my classes , I stayed in the college till 6 . Ashraf shoot some videos for someones birthday , and again yaaaa I hate to be in the video . Huishhhh and we played some games !!! Hua hua hua hua . We laugh a lot while playing these games . hmm Okaylah thats all .
No comments:
Post a Comment